Your visit to this website constitutes your acknowledgement of and agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- The lawyers of Manning, Murray, Barnett & Baxter, P.C., are authorized to practice law in only the Commonwealth of Virginia except as otherwise noted in their individual attorney profiles. Your visit to this site has occurred and shall be deemed to have occurred within the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Manning, Murray, Barnett & Baxter, P.C., and each of its attorneys, does not undertake to form an attorney-client relationship with you or with any other person or entity solely by virtue of your visiting this site, and no person or entity can become a client of Manning & Murray, P.C., or any of its attorneys solely by visiting this site.
- You use this site at your own risk. Manning, Murray, Barnett & Baxter, P.C., is not responsible, and shall not be liable for any damages or any other losses or costs of any kind which may arise from, or in any way relate to, directly or indirectly, your access to, browsing of, or use of this site.
- Manning, Murray, Barnett & Baxter, P.C., does not, directly or indirectly, imply any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any site linked to this site, unless specifically stated otherwise. Manning & Murray, P.C., has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms of the above paragraph 3.
- Manning, Murray, Barnett & Baxter, P.C., reserves the right to revise the legal information contained at this site at any time and from time to time and for any reason and without notice or obligation to inform you or any other person or entity of any such revisions. By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree also that you shall be bound by any revisions to these terms and conditions. We recommend, therefore, that you revisit this terms and conditions page each time you visit this site to review the terms of your agreement for the use of the site.
- This site is © by Manning, Murray, Barnett & Baxter, P.C., All rights reserved.
The attorney responsible for the content of this page is Paul W. Barnett.